Thursday, March 6, 2014

Down in the Doldrums

This weather is killing me! I know I'm not the first to say it and I won't be the last, but it's really starting to get to my head. My brain is on the outs. I almost backed into my garage door yesterday, have been misspelling things left and right, and I actually wrote a letter upside down this morning.

In a somewhat illogical attempt to force Spring upon the world, I have been shopping for Spring workout clothes in earnest. It's gotten pretty bad and I may need to freeze my credit card (irony?) to avoid doing any more damage. I realize that owning a bunch of new shorts and tanks won't make the weather warm enough to wear them, but mentally, it's helping me get through.

I have ordered from a couple of new brands lately, and I'm excited to see how they work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment